shedding light on an organization's esg activities
Administer and Manage Vendors & Suppliers
Supporting Producers with Implementing Sustainable Practices
Improve Supply Chain Transparency
Our Solution - BIX IMPACT
This is just the start. IMPACT will be used for improved grazing, land use, and nutrient management programs, all of which will impact GHG emissions and carbon sequestration. By registering today, users can be qualified for other programs in the future.
- IMPACT will support program registrants, advisors, verifiers, and administrators for the duration of the program.
- User friendly and guided registration workflows.
- Keep historical record of feedback and audit trail.
- Secure information in one place to support environmental claims.
- IMPACT will grow based on your feedback and expertise!
Understanding The Roles
Using the IMPACT platform, producers applying for your program will be recorded in the system as Registrants.
Program Advisors (agrologists) using the IMPACT platform will support registrants in revising and approving their submissions.
As a Program Verifier, the IMPACT platform will support you in reviewing and verifying qualified applications.
Program Administrators are those organizations or industry groups operating management programs to support ESG data.